Simplify Your Fuel Payment: Three Choices From Vaughn Oil
Posted: April 27, 2020
Life has gotten complicated lately, and with all we have on the go it’s easy to forget the little things – like paying your fuel bill, for example, or scheduling a heating oil delivery in RI. On top of that, social distancing is limiting our ability to run important errands to the bank and post office, which adds to the challenge.
When things get this complicated, we look for simple solutions; fortunately, Vaughn Oil has them. Here are three Vaughn Oil services to consider if you want to make your life a little easier in 2020.
Three Payment Options
- Auto Pay – With Auto Pay, you’ll never have to think about paying your bill – or paying late fees – again. We’ll set up your account either through your bank via your bank (ACH) or with your credit card (MC, Visa, Discover).
- Paperless E-billing – Why keep bulky physical records when all your bills can be safely stored in email folders? Don’t worry – we keep your records on file, so if you ever need them just give us a call. You’ll also help us cut down on paper waste, ink, delivery fuel, and other materials needed to get your bill to you and back to us.
- Payment plans – Pioneer payment plans are designed to make buying your heating oil easier. We offer several options for buying your fuel, including:
- Prebuy with Price Cap, where you purchase your fuel before heating season begins (the price is “capped,” but not locked in – meaning it can go down but not up beyond the cap price);
- Smart Pay, where your annual heating bill is divided into up to 12 equal payments to bring more predictability to your bill paying (and you pay market price for your fuel); and
- Smart Pay Plus, which offers you the benefits of Smart Pay with the added peace of mind of Price Cap protection to guard against market price swings.
Of course, will call (pay as you go) is always available.
Take advantage of convenient services from Vaughn Oil that will make the rest of 2020 go a little easier. Contact us today to learn more!
Please note: At Vaughn Oil, your safety and comfort are always our priority. Please see our COVID-19 Service Update Page to learn more about how we are working to keep your family and our crews safe and your home comfort services coming as we navigate this challenging time in Rhode Island.