Why Choose Automatic Delivery from Vaughn Oil?
Posted: January 14, 2019
Managing heating oil deliveries isn’t most people’s idea of winter fun – nor is dealing with the consequences of a fuel run-out in the dead of winter here in Rhode Island. Fortunately, there is a convenient, no-fee service from Vaughn Oil that helps you to avoid both of these problems: automatic delivery.
If you’re not familiar with automatic delivery, here are a few quick facts about this convenient service; if you have more questions, just ask.
Vaughn Oil automatic delivery Q&A
- How does automatic heating oil delivery work? With automatic heating oil delivery, we schedule your fill-up time based on two factors: your past usage and current weather conditions (the latter being based on a “degree day” formula*). When your heating oil tank reaches about one-quarter full, we will schedule a delivery.
- What’s the difference between automatic heating oil delivery and Will Call? With Will Call delivery, you are responsible for tracking your fuel levels and scheduling your heating oil delivery; you may also have to wait for a delivery in periods of high demand. With automatic delivery, you don’t have to manage your fuel or wait for a delivery; your heating oil will arrive automatically when you need it.
- Why is there no additional charge for automatic heating oil delivery? Automatic heating oil delivery is offered at no additional cost because it benefits us, too. If we know when you need your heating oil, we can schedule our deliveries routes more efficiently –which means we can serve more customers and avoid having to send crews to deal with emergencies.
- What are the three key benefits of automatic heating oil delivery?
- You won’t have to manage your heating oil supply – You will never have to check your fuel gauge or remember to call for an appointment.
- You won’t have to wait for deliveries – If you choose our “no one home” option, you won’t have to wait around for the truck to come.
- You will avoid run-outs – With automatic delivery, you won’t have to worry about fuel run-outs – or their consequences.
Let Vaughn Oil take the hassle out of managing your home heating oil supply with automatic delivery. Contact us today to learn more, or to make the switch from Will Call!
* One degree day is allotted for each degree below 65 that the average temperature reaches in your location on a given day. For example, if the average temperature is 35 degrees, 30 degree days are added to fuel your estimate).