Winter Prep Kit
Here are some smart moves you can make to help avoid breakdowns, improve efficiency and save money this winter:
- Schedule your annual preventative heating maintenance. It will ensure that your system is running at peak efficiency and corrects small problems before they turn into expensive breakdowns.
- Sign up for automatic deliveries. It’s the best way to avoid a run-out, because we’ll always know when you need fuel.
- Enroll in Auto Pay. Your time is valuable. Eliminate the hassle of checks, stamps and late payments with this convenient service.
- Replace aging equipment. Updating your heating system will save you more than trying to squeeze one more winter out of your old one. You’ll lower heating costs, be more comfortable and limit surprise repair bills.
- Help our drivers make deliveries safely and quickly by keeping the path to your tank clear, and by plowing your driveway before delivery day.