7 Things You Should Know about Today’s Oil Heat
Posted: March 15, 2018
Here are 7 facts you may not know about clean, affordable, safe and efficient oil heat:
- Today’s oil heat systems are so compact they take up as little as five square feet of space.
- Many oil heat systems are so efficient they qualify for the Energy Star label.
- Oil-heated homes heat up quickly and provide even and efficient heat. For every gallon of oil burned, nearly 140,000 Btu’s are generated.
- Particulate emissions have been reduced significantly and new oil heat systems now burn fuel 99.9% clean.
- Compared with 25 years ago, homeowners now need an average of 500 gallons less oil to heat their homes each year. That’s because new oil heat systems are much more efficient than those from a generation ago.
- Oil-fired water heaters provide unlimited hot water at low cost. Not only does an oil-fired water heater save huge amounts of money over its lifetime, it is also perfect for homes with high hot water demand (growing families, homes with Jacuzzi bathtubs, etc.)
- New oil heat systems are so reliable that most manufacturers offer long-term warranties; if something ever fails, it’s easy to get replacement parts.
Contact us if would like to learn more about all of the benefits of today’s oil heat! The more you know about oil heat, the better you will like it!